Do you have something you want to say online about pianos?
Do you want in internet presence, but don’t have a website?
If you are involved with pianos professionally:
Involved in some other ancillary activity
If you have a piano industry announcement
morethanpianos.com will happily host your article. Articles can be almost any length, from a few, short paragraphs to many pages. The key to getting published is whether your article would be of interest to any segment of the piano community.
Articles should not be advertising. You are welcome to promote yourself, your business, your organization, or your product on morethanpianos.com with paid advertising. Advertisers are welcome here.
However, you are welcome to include as much contact information in your article as you are comfortable providing on the internet. You can include your name, business name, credentials, phone number, email address, website, or whatever you are comfortable providing, along with a very brief biography, if you wish. But by doing so, you agree to hold morethanpianos.com and its owner completely blameless for any resulting harm. This is your responsibility and your choice to put your information on the internet.
Social media links will be placed at the end of your article. This way, readers may easily post your article to various social media. This is one way for the writer to take advantage of the networking capabilities that social media provides, without the work of creating, subscribing, and maintaining a lot of different accounts.
Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the article is received, it will be reviewed. If accepted, you will be emailed your acceptance and you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions below.
If rejected, you will also be notified.
(Just as an aside, morethanpianos.com is a new website that is still being developed. It is not promoted on the search engines… yet. There are a few more chores to be done before it is fully ready. By posting an article at this time, you are getting involved in the infancy of this website.)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No defamatory, obscene, racist, or threatening language. No language to incite violence or any illegal activity is permitted.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- No plagiarism. Any article provided must be your own work. If you do draw on someone else’s work, the work must comply with “Fair Use” standards. Footnotes are encouraged. (MLA style, Chicago style, or other style is OK.) You assume all legal responsibility for your work.
- You must have the rights to use any media you include in your article.
- You are welcome to promote your business, organization, or product on morethanpianos.com. But, the correct placement for such promotions is in paid advertising, not in an article.
- However, you are welcome to include as much contact information in your article as you are comfortable providing on the internet. You can include your name, business name, credentials, phone number, email address, website, or whatever you are comfortable providing, along with a short biography, if you wish.. But by doing so, you agree to hold morethanpianos.com and its owner completely blameless for any resulting harm. This is your responsibility and your choice to put your information on the internet.
- If you want your article taken down, you agree to give morethanpianos.com and its owner 72 hours to remove the article after your request. Send request email@example.com
- morethanpianos.com retains the right to advertise on this website and to place one or more ads on the same page or pages as your article. All revenues generated from morethanpianos.com go to the owner of morethanpianos.com.
- Articles are published at the discretion of the owner of morethanpianos.com. Articles may be accepted, rejected, or taken down for any reason, or for no reason at all.
-Joe Gumbosky, owner of morethanpianos.com